Open Working YouLikeHits Template Needed

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Frustrated because of my lack of knowledge. I am looking for an open template that I can learn from.

$40 via Paypal!

Thanks!

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you'd get more replies if you defined what you want done.
There's almost 30 different ways to earn points there.

Including:
- Registerer?
- Social account adder?
- Manage your own campaigns / Spend points?

I doubt anyone will create you a full featured open bot for $40 if they don't have one laying around already.
If there's a specific feature or action you don't understand I'd be happy to help you.

• Спасибо
Реакции: thelastog

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have existing accounts and don't need to manage them. Just want to earn points. Since the Recording feature does not work on this site I have to resort to Actions Designer however I can't figure out how to define anything. Try any of their exchanges. I figured by InnerHTML would work but it brings me 100s of results. Perhaps this site requires some C+?

I was hopeful someone had one in use that they could share. Even if it's just one section so I could get a better understanding of how to harness ZP.

thelastog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the response btw!

Sonimnx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you want i can give my bot for 20$ (open, it earn points on twitter followers, twitter retweets, twitter favorites, instagram) and for another 20$ i can teach you how to work with action designer for ylh).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)