ZennoPoster gets detected by major web 2.0 and blog sites

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I don't know why, but somehow sites like: Tumblr, Blogspot etc are detecting ZennoPoster browser. Accounts get banned in no time. I've made a test and made same sites with my browser (using proxy like with ZP) and they're fine.

Evikzzz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Probably it's not a browser problem...
Could be a clicks on hidden elements, or DIV's
which normal {user|human} won't click.
It tells to "sites" - THIS IS A BOT!!! :dm:

I think so....

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

intruder2600

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I click most of links / button with mouse simulation, still gets detected :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There are no any public info about protection algos of major players. What they track.
maybe they dont like browsers with 0 browser history.

system0102

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
That could be anything. I tried to crack CL recently and they were able to detect and delete my ads.

I work for a lead gen company and we also collect time zone. If a lead entered country as USA and the local time zone shows somewhere in India, then we know for sure it's fraud :-)

There are a lot of things a site can collect to fight automation. The question really is if they want to spend time and resource on that. CL does and it's tough to crack.

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm i found 2-3 users around the forum having same problem. I made a tumble account creator and poster (4 testing accounts) and till now all works good (4th day now). Make a test without using proxy.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
That could be anything. I tried to crack CL recently and they were able to detect and delete my ads.

I work for a lead gen company and we also collect time zone. If a lead entered country as USA and the local time zone shows somewhere in India, then we know for sure it's fraud :-)

There are a lot of things a site can collect to fight automation. The question really is if they want to spend time and resource on that. CL does and it's tough to crack.
Yep its not possible to fake timezone in ZennoPoster :-)

hubov

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a similar problem - visited websites are able to detect the country I come from while I use a proxy settled in another one. How is it possible? I use a private proxy package, the service provider claims that they offer anonimity while using their proxies and the website are able to detect my location.

Every iteration of my script creates a "history" of cookies before making a query in google - to do this, it visits a few random websites from a given list. Some of them are web 2.0 websites or browser games and what I found surprising - some of these websites while visited provide information like "Our website will be soon available in your country!" or "We have a version dedicated for your country - do you want to browse it in version for the US or Poland?" How is it possible? My real location is Poland, my proxies are based in US. If these websites detect my real location - it means that google is for sure also able to do it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Some thoughts:

1) proxies are not that good
2) if you use your own useragents, and this may cause sites offer you different locale of them. you can use this site for testing: http://whoer.net/extended
3) site is crazy and detects either that you use poland flash or poland timezone for PC.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Nick

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe the feature of spoofing/setting the timezone could be added in one of the next releases of ZP? Would be an awesome feature!

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, there is a lot of such cool features to integrate... I personally would prefer them to fix known bugs first.

I guess you could simply find a command-line program and just call it from within of ZP. It will do all the dirty job - quickly and easily.

Последнее редактирование:

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, there is a lot of such cool features to integrate... I personally would prefer them to fix known bugs first.

I guess you could simply find a command-line program and just call it from within of ZP. It will do all the dirty job - quickly and easily.
Yes, your are absolutely right Nick. The only problem with CLI would probably be that there is no multithreading possible where the same project is using different timezones simultaneously.

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
oh, right... I haven't thought about this aspect... but as internal browser does system calls (directly to the OS) it would require patching Mozilla browser's source code to override these settings... It might be a tought task so it's unlikely that developers do it in nearest time...

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Too bad that this feature (changing the timezone) requires that much effort to realize it. On the first look it sounds easy... just quickly change the timezone... But when a coder looks in depth it's much more complicated. But maybe we will get this useful feature at some time.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Yes, i can't say that this will be implementent in near future (

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)