redirect 2 captcha requests to capmonster?

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way in redirecting 2captcha requests to capmonster that's set on a server?

I tried changing the host file but that doesn't work.

191.CapmonsterserverIP 2captcha.com
191.CapmonsterserverIP www.2captcha.com

191.CapmonsterserverIP = the ip of the server that holds capmonster

why? I don't have access to custom settings regarding captchas( didn't find any that has this actually) in the software in which I'm trying to use

Thank you

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
Why do you put 191 before CapMonsterserverip?

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i'm not, I replaced the rest of the ip with "CapMonsterserverip" , so I won't post the IP publicly here
the ip is posted correctly. but seems that won't force those requests to go to the capmonster server's location
do you have a workaround this?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
i'm not, I replaced the rest of the ip with "CapMonsterserverip" , so I won't post the IP publicly here
the ip is posted correctly. but seems that won't force those requests to go to the capmonster server's location
do you have a workaround this?
Is it local IP or external? Does your server behind router?
Try also disabling antivirus/firewall programs on your server (especially windows firewall).

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Using the external IP
I can send captchas just fine from zenno poster, or from scripts that I can edit to captmonster

but I'm interested in redirecting captchas from bought softwares that I can't edit and change. and instead of sending captcha to 2captcha.com to send it to my capmonster server.

the easy way would be to run the software on the same server as capmonster so it will intercept automatically captchas. but for some softwares, I can't do that, so I need a way to be able to redirect the requests to the capmonster server.
so doing it via host file doesn't seem to be working. is there another way?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ex. I want to set seopowersuite https://www.seopowersuite.com/ to solve captchas through capmonster .
seopowersuite uses death by captcha and I can't change this.
What choice do I have? Other than installing the seopowersuite software on the same server that holds my capmonster?

is there a way to force redirect captcha traffic to the capmonster server instead of the original servers for each service?

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
also you should fix the count for captchas
and for the saved money box

according to captcha monster he processed 2.4 mil captchas and I saved 1800$ lol . ( he's counting every little box from recaptcha) . if the captcha gets click more to verify, I think he's counting 50 captchas lol

when he created 10k accounts = 10k passed captchas

from 10k to 2.4 mil ....
so I saved 20$ not 1800$ ( I actually spent more than that on the proxies needed for capmonster to solve correctly)

• Спасибо
Реакции: lostfenix

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
ex. I want to set seopowersuite https://www.seopowersuite.com/ to solve captchas through capmonster .
seopowersuite uses death by captcha and I can't change this.
What choice do I have? Other than installing the seopowersuite software on the same server that holds my capmonster?

is there a way to force redirect captcha traffic to the capmonster server instead of the original servers for each service?
I'm affraid intercepting death by captcha requests won't work. CapMonster intercepts Recaptcha2 sent to 2captcha api or antigate api.
In the first post you were talking about interceping from 2captcha...

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
2captcha would be fine as well if I could redirect to the server where I'm holding capmonster

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1.http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:work-with-other

"You can do it in hosts file adding the following line:

124.23.1.55:1515 2captcha.com , "

124.23.1.55:1515 being my IP (external) for the server where capmonster is added.
doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried like that so I can send requests to capmonster instead of 2captcha... doesn't seem to be working, the requests will still go to 2capthcha ( checked with fiddler and get balance)...
the capmonster works fine as I'm using it on zenno with that IP in settings, but I need to be able to use it in other programs as well and to redirect 2captcha requests to it.

2. what firewall changes must I do on the capmonter server for it to work correctly? atm the firewall is disabled, otherwise it didn't work.

thank you

lostfenix

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

according to captcha monster he processed 2.4 mil captchas and I saved 1800$ lol . ( he's counting every little box from recaptcha) . if the captcha gets click more to verify, I think he's counting 50 captchas lol

from 10k to 2.4 mil ....
so I saved 20$ not 1800$ ( I actually spent more than that on the proxies needed for capmonster to solve correctly)

With proxie do you use for get good results?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
1.http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:work-with-other

"You can do it in hosts file adding the following line:

124.23.1.55:1515 2captcha.com , "

124.23.1.55:1515 being my IP (external) for the server where capmonster is added.
doesn't seem to be working for me. I tried like that so I can send requests to capmonster instead of 2captcha... doesn't seem to be working, the requests will still go to 2capthcha ( checked with fiddler and get balance)...
the capmonster works fine as I'm using it on zenno with that IP in settings, but I need to be able to use it in other programs as well and to redirect 2captcha requests to it.

2. what firewall changes must I do on the capmonter server for it to work correctly? atm the firewall is disabled, otherwise it didn't work.

thank you
port can't be specified in hosts file. You should use default 80 port or set up special routing.

Juan Pablo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Juan Pablo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

from 10k to 2.4 mil ....
How much are u paying on those proxies monthly? DM me.

lostfenix

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I dont know how I PM you. Can you teach me?

I need this information from proxies... your capmonster no more get banned , right?

Thanks!

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Using expensive residential ones
~125$ per month.

Juan Pablo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Juan Pablo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)