Recommend VPS provider?

7figures

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see the section advertising here, but can anyone personally recommend a vps service for zenno?

poweruphosting: used to be good, went to shit a year ago, and after too many problems with them I switched to undergroundhosting. This guy is pretty slow, and still have problems after 1 week of switching OS from 2008 > 2012, cannot install .net framework 3.5, I've never had so many problems from what should be simple OS change.

Who are you using with no problems running zennoposter?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Using greencloudvps for Zenno for over a year now and haven't had any serious problem with them. They offer special "SEO optimized VPS" for SEO tools with activated Windows server included and some other software.

• Спасибо
Реакции: 7figures

7figures

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Using greencloudvps for Zenno for over a year now and haven't had any serious problem with them. They offer special "SEO optimized VPS" for SEO tools with activated Windows server included and some other software.
ok thanks.. I've had nothing but problems throughout tbh, even on other providers (poweruphosting for long time until their support turned to shit, lots of downtime etc, then this new provider undergroundprivate... I always assumed it was just 'feature' of using zenno 24/7 that lots of crashes etc was normal) I wonder if you or anyone would mind sharing settings?

I have 32Gb Ram on dedicated server, but still have peoblems with crashing/freezing vps... Set up task manager to look at performance and:

cpu ~5-7%
ram ~12-17%

yet every day I have to do a cold boot because server crashes... server guys say it's zenno, but I'm not convinced, unless I have some wrong settings - need a 'best settings' guide or smth.

my settings = 20 max threads per template, total maximum 80 threads
proxychecker = set to scrape every 180 minutes

I also see proxychecker does not check continously now - I recently updated zenno to latest version so not sure if that is just a new feature, but eg scrape 20k proxies on first run... proxychecker will do this:

check ~200
pause
check ~200
pause
check ~200
pause
etc

I assume this is normal, and to reduce load on zennolabs check server? <--- just want to confirm in case it's something wrong.

Really appreciate your help, been losing money the last month now trying to get this figured out :(

7figures

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
also - any problems running proxychecker scraper? Or they are fine with that? Most US based providers I have tried tell me I can't scrape any more after complaints from google

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't use proxychecker and scraper on this VPS. So I can't say if they are fine with that. I would recommend to ask theire support before buying.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)