Recaptcha recognizes Zennoposter and machine

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I encountered serious problem with recaptcha when bots try to solve it, however I would like to thanks here to developers for new module for google recaptcha2 in capmonster.

After updating capmonter to newest version (2.6.3.0) and making test in Project Maker it was very impressing to see that now bots can solve this captcha (like reloading images, clicking road signs), so I started 4 bots in ZennoPoster that were working with website with recaptcha2 and everything went fine (there were four bots, each went thorough recaptcha every 2-3 minutes)

After increasing number of working bots, problems with recaptcha started (even if each bots were working on differrent proxies - not public, elite anonymity, separate process for each instance, clearing cookies and cache) they could't pass recaptcha test, but looking at work progres in the instances I saw them clicking quite properly on the images.

So I made several tests (always solving recaptcha by myself) and I noticed folowing things:

1. In usual web browsers (Chrome and freshly installed Firefox/Opera, using incongito tabs) on local IP - it is possible to pass recaptcha test even if I click only when are challenges with road signs (skipping challenges with reloading images) and in 99% there are two consecutive challenges with road signs to get positive verification. But in web browser in ProjectMaker (v 5.10.5.1) it is virtually impossible to pass recaptcha test by clicking only on the challenges with road signs and always is much more challenges needed to pass recaptcha test, also making some mistakes leds to situation when is required tens of properly solved challenges to pass verification and challenges with reloading images starts to reload them extremely slowly.

2. On my computer (on wchich I'm using zennoposter) in usual web browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Opera) I have always challenges with road signs or reloading images (mountains/house numbers etc) while on other computers in office (same local IP) in many cases there is just needed to click "I'am not a robot" and veryfication is passed or solve simple challenges like click on grass/buses etc (clicking on each image once - not reloading images and only one challenge needed).

Therefore I assume that recaptcha scripts can recognize my computer (on other computers in local network is a lot easier to solve recaptcha) also within my computer there is huge difference between solving recaptcha in usual web browsers than in zennoposter/projectmaker web browser.

Please infrom if anyone noticed something similar with recaptcha2.
Maybe developers can explain why is this happening.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What about the latest mouse emulation that was introduced in zenno. I heard that the way you tick that rectangle can also trigger graphical challende. Maybe trying to emulate "human mouse movement" can be helpful.

• Спасибо

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That could be important, but all my tests I did by myself, both in Chrome/Firefox/Opera and ProjectMaker browser.

Also pasting User Agent from Chrome to Project Maker nothing changed.

Zuzlan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
dariesto, did you always used anonymous windows at other PC's? Since "I'am not a robot" should appear only for Google authorized users as I know (or I'm wrong?)
And yes, recaptcha makes browser fingerprinting by tag attributes (tens of tags with 100+ attributes each). So using new browser on same PC should grow chances to pass recaptcha

• Спасибо

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Thank you for kind words about our software and new module for ReCaptcha. We appreciate it.

Iill try to explain the problems you described:

When you work in usual browser on your home PC or in officce, there is usually real user history in browser with some cookes from websites. visiting sites history, etc. By this, ReCaptcha recognizes you as real user, not bot.

When you work in PM or ZP browser, it's usually clean, without cookies, visiting history, with anonimous proxies, etc, - these things make ReCaptcha suspect you as a bot.
So, you should try emulating human behavior as much as possible - gain cookies, load some prepeared user profiles, add mouse clicks and movement when you navigate on website. Also, you should change browser parameters in zenno, such as user agent, browser size, emulate canvas, timezone, etc.

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for reply,

do you have any advices to prepare user profiles?

How about user agents, as according to this document https://www.blackhat.com/docs/asia-16/materials/asia-16-Sivakorn-Im-Not-a-Human-Breaking-the-Google-reCAPTCHA-wp.pdf, user agent schould be up-to-date (not outdated version of browser) and "correspond to the actual environment". Therefore my question is: what is actual user-agent of zennoposter built-in browser?

Also reffering to the differences between freshly installed, new clean web browsers like Opera and Firefox (never installed before, where there is no cookies and no browsing history) with ProjectMaker browser, comparing of solving captcha in them (on local IP, no proxy) with solving in ProjekctMaker, it was much more difficult to solve recaptcha2 (manually clicking) in ProjectMaker's browser than these clean browsers.

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
did you solve this problem dariesto?

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We solve it with profile user agent set to latest browser version.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)