Active hardware not change, after install update or new installation

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When we install update or install new installation on PC who is not active for ZennoPoster, this PC become new active hardware, and old active hardware will stuck .
Active hardware stay active allways- we must manually change , and this not change automatic after install update or after new installation .

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I go on vacation, and on laptop install the new version, but my active hardware is on the server, and ZP is not worked 4 days. Is possible to set up, active hardware must manually choose, and active hardware not changes when installing new version on non-active PC?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I go on vacation, and on laptop install the new version, but my active hardware is on the server, and ZP is not worked 4 days. Is possible to set up, active hardware must manually choose, and active hardware not changes when installing new version on non-active PC?
Not sure what the problem is.... you may switch active machine anytime in user panel>Hardware section. After installing new version on laptop you may switch back active hardware to server.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, and you must restart ZP... Maybe you not have right now options for that, just write a suggestion, when user download the new version, active hardware not change, user if want, must manually change.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)