Zennobox- limit templates not threads

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you figure some other way to separate Zennobox and Zennoposter, not with threads?

Some clients need 100+ threads, and i need in price calculation put and zennoposter pro, my price for bot+ zennoposter pro licence , and several clients not want take bot becouse high rate.

I thing, Zennobox must have all functions as Zennoposter, but this is only execution, people who want manage zennobox must have full licence, right ?

But, if you want put some limit, i thing is ok limit templates, example 5 , or some other way, not threads.
A lot clients need some templates with 20+ threads, and go away becouse price for all is too high .They not interesting for PM, they need just execution, and zennobox is right choice for them, but with unlimited threads.

We allready have problems with fee for zennobox, and need making bigger templates ( this and you want, and say it when you add fee for zennobox), and now we have situation : must make bigger templates, must put bigger prices + must add zennoposter price for 20+ threads.

Or make some options with zennobox pro for 20$...

Thanks

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)