Div displaying smaller in Zenno5 browser(cant click), how to change its width?+recaptcha2

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have by far made some success in Zeno 5 however im stuck.

I made email>tried to make an blog account>i set recaptcha2 recognition to capmonster2 but i cant solve it manually. Even if it will be done automatically in the zennoposter 5 project runner, i can't proceed to further project recording. The div containing captcha is too small in zennoposter 5 browser and captcha is not displayed fully + i dont see the "verify" button.

Screens:
1 - clicking on captcha http://i.imgur.com/Fg5Q3b4.png
2 - captcha displaying too small http://i.imgur.com/ZJhPK6V.png (cuts half of captcha and verify button)

I tried manually entering captcha then ENTER but it doesnt proceed. I also tried to get width of that div and then set it to 1000 (was 360) but it doesnt change (still 360).

How can I do that?

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
PS the blog im trying to make is tumblr. I tested it on windows8 64 (my native) and as well on vmware win 7 32bit. the effect is the same. i tried changing user agent to the one my chrome has (my default pc browser). no effect. When i check the html elements, the things like "width" are grayed and i can't change them.
Is it possible to make tumblr blog with zennoposter?

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
I have had a similar problem with the GUI in projectmaker with a site that dynamically changes its layout depending on viewport dimensions.
I solved it by floating the "project" and "project attribute" windows. Unpin them.
Then the viewport is screenwide and had the elements I needed in plain view, try that, maybe it will work for you.

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
@sMax

Well I tried no success. I unpinned everything. Thanks tho.

However ihave managed to change the captcha code to scrolling="yes" (from "no") so i was able to see the whole captcha. However they didnt accept it. I filled captcha like 5 times and always "try again please". My useragent was the same as my real browser. My IP was ok, i could finish registration on normal browser and also ive used plenty of VPNS to finish the job but no success.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM sometimes adds code to pages which can give this issue also. have you tried solving the recaptcha manually in the poster?
(run template in ZP with manual captcha solving)

aidenhera

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
@sMax When I open it with manual captcha solving it asks me for answer. I always type either 1,2,3 or 123 or 1 2 3 then press enter and nothing really happens

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)