Благодарностей
1 263
Баллы
Please share error from ZP or write to skype ahvahsky2008 . I help you

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My "template" looks like this. I just need pretty simple template with google example. I'll do the rest.

recaptcha2.PNG

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Try selecting "Do not return a value"
It works for me

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It works in ZennoPoster, but not in ProjectMaker. Any ideas?

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do not know how that can happen, all I did was make sure my CAPTCHA settings are the same on ZennoPoster and ProjectMaker

And then select "Do not return a value" in ProjectMaker

These settings worked for me. Look through CapMonster settings for other possible conflicts, like "Select IP-address automatically"

Also, running some programs at the same time can cause problems, even Skype. So close all other programs that you are not using, to see if they conflict.

That is all I know, if it doesn't work then the others can help you.

Вложения

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also, delete that last part, it is not going to work with ReCaptcha2. You only need the C# from the Zennolab wiki.

Screenshot_27.png

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I checked "Do not return a value" and now it works fine with no error in ProjectMaker. Thank you.

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good to hear!

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have one more question to ask. Do services like 2captcha or deathbycaptcha solve 4x4 or 5x5 recaptchas?

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And how to create the template that works with 2captcha/deathbycatpcha and capmonster2 at once? When capmonster2 works then captcha should be solved by capmonster2, but when it's offline then captcha should go to online service. Is it possible to create that kind of template? Can anyone show me the simpliest solution?

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
All I can say is that it is possible, but I cannot show you as I do not use any Online services, so I do not know how.

I think you must go to the specific online service and use their recaptcha API in your template. That is all I can help you with.

Also, please start a new thread/post with that question. You're more likely to get help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
And how to create the template that works with 2captcha/deathbycatpcha and capmonster2 at once? When capmonster2 works then captcha should be solved by capmonster2, but when it's offline then captcha should go to online service. Is it possible to create that kind of template? Can anyone show me the simpliest solution?
DBC and 2captcha has different APIs for this captcha. So you will need to handle both.
I suggest to use Input setting and tehre set module to use. And in template when it comes to captcha you use switch
We provide snippet for CapMonster2 that can be adopted to other services.

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm having the "x" problem again. I don't know how this happens, because this template worked a few days ago.

recaptcha2.PNG

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think CapMonster cannot handle the 4x2 ReCaptcha.. only 3x3.. but I am unsure

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not 4x2 problem. A few minutes ago 4x2 captcha worked fine and later 3x3 did not want to work again. It didn't work in ProjectMaker, neither ZennoPoster. Now after a few minutes it works again. Take a look at screenshots. Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on?

recaptcha2.PNG
recaptcha2ok.PNG

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry for late reply.. This one is quite simple.

Look at the Log.
Screenshot_1.png

CapMonster cannot recognize that specific image, maybe because it says "Click verify once there are none left." or maybe for another reason.
CapMonster also does not have 100% success rate with ReCaptcha2 images.
Screenshot_2.png

Solution
You have 3 options...

1) Send to service like 2Captcha, they do support ReCaptcha2 images and they do support "Click verify once there are none left."

2) Change to ReCaptcha2 Associations - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:rc-associations
It has a much higher success rate than ReCaptcha2 images.

3) If you really do not want to change from RC2 images, then try putting in a "retry" loop
This is for when CapMonster cannot recognize the images, then it automatically clicks on the Retry icon
Screenshot_3.png

So your template will look something like...
Screenshot_4.png

Snippet for "Click Retry"
Код:
var tab = instance.ActiveTab;
var clickRetry = tab.FindElementByAttribute("div", "id", "recaptcha-reload-button", "regexp", 0);
clickRetry.Click();
Best to use that in a loop with a counter so that it does not get stuck in infinite loop...
Screenshot_5.png

That is all I can help you with.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: lukas76

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
@kevmb1 thanks for valuable input

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
kevmb1, thank you very much. I will try loop with counter version. If it doesn't work fine I will try different solution.

masterLomaster, I am a client. I own ZennoPoster Pro version and Capmonster2 Standard version. How to change the title on this forum? Is it possible or administrator has to do it? I've filled forum login input in zennolab admin panel.

Maybe anyone has a clue how to make a template that at first tries capmonster2 recaptcha2 C# snippet and when fails 3 times (simple loop) it tries to solve recaptcha2 with service like 2captcha? It would be the best solution for me, because I own Capmonster2 and as I have already written it fails most of the time but sometimes works fine. Then if capmonster2 were working recaptcha2 would be solved till 3 times (loop). If it worked - nice. If not - it would fail in 2captcha service as well as etc/hosts would store informarmation that sends everything to localhost. But if capmonster2 were offline, then c# snippet would fail 3 times and then it would try to solve captcha via 2captcha. So I would have one template that theoretically would work fine with capmonster2 and 2captcha at once. Sorry if I muddled. I can explain it one more time if anyone does not understand.

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

Lesiu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

kevmb1

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have never used a service yet, so I cannot help you there

bodinhoblink

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can anyone explain me how to solve recaptcha2 using capmonster2 and Imacros Firefox?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)