Email processing question

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a way to select the most recent activation email using email processing in the situation when we get the activation email multiple times ?

Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
I think this should work OK if your action is already configured and it will take latest email
But on action recording step you will need to set other unique attributes to find latest email. You will be able to change it to simple "Confirm your Twitter account" later in edit window of recorded action.

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh perfect :-)

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, i don't think this is working for me. The control to the receive emails tab fails in a matter of seconds without any error either in the log or the mail error variable.
Please help with ideas, screenshot attached :( :(

Вложения

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
This happens even when there is only a single email in the mailbox.
I am able to login manually the email button at the top but when I run it with variables in the project, it just returns false without an error in seconds

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Then instead of crop screens include full screen where will be logs errors and variables values. Otherwise I'm not sure It's clear

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can we please do a quick teamviewer session. The logs are empty and it seems a system specific problem.
PMed you the TV details.

Rohan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
It says action not executed when the control goes to the 'receive emails' action.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)