Facebook group search

PBIT

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had an associate give me a script for Zennopster that worked well for a few weeks then stopped working suddenly.

I have never done scripts or Zennoposter so at them moment until I have time to sit down and learn it I'm way over my head and so even though I have done a little bit of troubleshooting i'm lost at trying to get this working again.

What the script essentially does is log onto my Facebook account and search a particular keyword on each group I'm joined to and have listed for Zennoposter to search through. Basically it outputs each post that contains the keyword ie 'computer' and the url link to it with the date and price.

It seems to run great, I run it step by step and doesn't seem to have an issue searching, it's just when it gets to the point of outputting the results in excel it fails so the results sheet is blank.

Could anyone help get it working again?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

PBIT

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello. If you want to order working template then you can post your request there http://zennolab.com/discussion/forums/buying-ordering-templates.88/
If you are willing that someone help you for free then post it there http://zennolab.com/discussion/forums/questions.139/ with example of your template and what exactly are you want to be done.

Just let me know and I will move your thread to correct section.

Thanks
please move to the help thread, thank you http://zennolab.com/discussion/forums/questions.139/

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

PBIT

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
okay its moved, but my suggestion is that you ask more specific question rather than everything :-)
Thanks, will do though i possibly don't know the right questions lol,

Anyway here goes - I have a script that looks like this:

It goes around and around logging in and out of FB and clearing stuff and searching through the FB group list ( a .txt file in the project manually edited) searching for a single keyword.

It seems to stall at times with a red x on linkcounter <5 orange button and though during the process checking the files in the project folder I have seen links being populated at one time, it fails to output anyhhting to the Excel spreadsheet. Report output is blank.

Anyway if need more info please ask. I can zip and email original project if need be.

zennoFB01.JPG
zennoFB02.JPG
zennoFB03.JPG
zennoFB04.JPG
zennoFB05.JPG
zennoFB01.JPG zennoFB02.JPG zennoFB03.JPG zennoFB04.JPG zennoFB05.JPG

PBIT

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bump. - so this is not enough information?

Or is no one able to help with this?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
I'm not sure that it's clear what problem do you have

PBIT

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)