How do I make the pinterest follow button only click when it is on follow?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't know how to do it without an extra page regex + logic step?

This may sounds like the same thing as my recent issues but it isn't It is but its different. Before I was doing it for unfollowing, which works to fail with outertext so it only clicks to unfollow on match 0 then once it does that one it will update and move to the next match 0. but when I try to change it for Follow then it doesn't recognise the difference between follow/unfollow and will just keep clicking the same button over and over.

Is there a way to get it to recognise whether it's a follow/unfollow button just with the single search in the one step? because currently no matter what I try from the element inspection it doesn't see it and will still click on the button whether it's follow or unfollow. Ie no fail recognition or updating to move to next as I want. I did a loop to move to next but that is no good cos it will still unfollow people I dont want it to cos it doesnt recognise it.

Inner/outertext is ignored and I dunno why.

So it will just keep clicking on people even if I am already following them so it would unfollow them when I don't want it to.

Only way I can figure to do it currently is with extra pagetext regex for specific users as I did the other day.

But can it be done simpler? I run into a wall when the inspect elements suggestions turn up nothing. Where do I go form there?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Edit: brainfart..

Последнее редактирование:

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The reason why it continues to click the same button is because your value "FOLLOW" can be found in both texts, FOLLOW and UNFOLLOW.
Your search will always return the first button as it matches both cases.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well I tried with these codes too and still the same result:

Код:
<button data-element-type="62" type="button" class="dim UserFollowButton btn rounded Button hasText gridItem Module ajax notNavigatable ui-FollowButton">

<span class="buttonText">Unfollow</span>
        </button>

-----

<button id="" data-element-type="62" type="button" class="UserFollowButton btn rounded Button hasText gridItem Module ajax notNavigatable ui-FollowButton default">Follow</button>

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok i think its working now with outerhtml and a little bit of editing.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nice that you got it working!

I'm not sure why the regex in the action designer isn't case sensitive tho as the regex designer is. That would've made it really easy.
"Follow" would match the Follow -button and "follow" would match the Unfollow -button. I tried to add \i and (?i).
Case sensitive values would be great, @rostonix, if there isn't already such feature.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
^Follow$

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sometimes I get width of the button - Follow or followed, both has different widths. Then use IF to check the button status.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
^Good idea ofr future ref. thansk :@)

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to change the action now since it stopped working for some reason. I am trying to use ^Follow$ to catch the case sentitivity but its not working? Using it in aciton builder it just causes an error.

I fixed that, they had just changed the code. but id sitll like to know for future reference how you use case sensitivity in the action designer?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
^ $ is a start of string and it's end. it doesnt deal with case.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)