Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just a question on randomization.

I have three main (blocks) of actions, for example:

1) like,
2) comment,
3) contact.

After I've logged in, I need to randomize the order of all three main actions, i.e. 2,1,3 or 3,1,2, etc. All actions can only be done once.
I'm unable to come up with a solution with random number that doesn't redo the same action (in a possible infinite loop).

I thought of maybe put the Nos: 1,2,3, in a list >take random No > delete the No in list > go to switch that correspond with main action > finish when list is empty.
Problem is I have many accounts, and need many lists!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
if your actions is not heavy then execute all main blocks in one run

Like: 1) Like - Pause 2) comment - Pause 3) contact

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Problem with that it is the same actions, 1, 2, 3. I'm hoping to avoid this and perform every block of actions in a different order, each time I log in.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thought of maybe put the Nos: 1,2,3, in a list >take random No > delete the No in list > go to switch that correspond with main action > finish when list is empty.
Problem is I have many accounts, and need many lists!
I'd do something like this. I don't see the problem you're mentioning tho. 1 Thread, 1 account, 1 list?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
Problem with that it is the same actions, 1, 2, 3. I'm hoping to avoid this and perform every block of actions in a different order, each time I log in.

Got that. Then there is solution.

Create switch in template that with number
1 = this way
2 = other way
3 = another way

Then as you said you have many accounts then create account string like this login;pass;3 <=== where last 3 mean what way account should work with. :-) And when one time it finish just decrease this 3 to 2 and so on. When last number is 0 then just do whatever you need with account...

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As I understand it, OP wants to do all 3 actions on each login, just in a random order. No need to complicate it, use a list.

Вложения

• Спасибо

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you both. I think both ideas can be valid.

Lokiys example looks good, but if number 3 is used each time (and counting down), then sequence is the same (although going backwards). A possible problem is if you affix random number on the end, say 2, ZP may chose either the number above/below again and again (possible loop). It's difficult to cross off number 2 (example) once it's completed. Maybe the list is the only best bet.

About the list; maybe I will create a unique, temporary list file at start of each template (use random name for each file name) > then populate with: 1, 2, 3 > when finished, then delete temp file. Your thoughts?

Thanks Tobias for that template, that was what I had in mind.

Shame ZP doesn't have this feature built in. We know that some of the major social sites use machine learning (or a learning algo), that silently looks for possible 'rogue' actions, then tries to eliminate them (or ban accounts) when it spots the same actions again in the future. It's easy to spot if sequence of actions are repetitive (anyway, you all know this!).

Последнее редактирование:

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree with Tobias, you are overthinking this one, using list is simplest way to do it and you should go with it.

PS: You dont need file, just put values inside of the list in template.

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
My example was more like if you wanted to use 1;2;3 each of them in different runs. If you want all 3 ways in just one run but in random then yeah list is easiest way

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks folks!

Template ran perfectly first time, and performs each block of actions randomly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)