Recaptcha with Capmonster

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi. Does Capmonster works with Recapcha 2 ? http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:addons:capmonster:rc2

I have updated my Capmonster to latest version and trying it on Recaptcha demo page and on other pages.
In one other page it clicks time to time on verify but not on any picture, on Recaptcha demo page it clicks on images but never got any success with this also.

Looking for some help there.

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Just checked and it worked properly... What ZP version do you use to run snippet?
ReCaptcha2_new.png

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
and there were clicked 3 other wrong squares after screenshot has been taken.

I use all newest versions of everything.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Yes, there may be such mistakes. Reconition rate is not 100%. We will be working on the module to improve.
As I see there is 55% recognation rate, but in all my tries I have never got right answers. I do not use any suspicious proxies or something, I use clean my direct IP.

For example with click on all squares with street signs From like 20 times it never clicked all squares, maybe 30% of all what should be clicked.

Once where all mountains should be clicked, in first try it clicked all rivers...

And the worst thing of all that is that I have suggested to my customer to buy Capmonster for Recaptcha solving and now I have to tell him it works very bad or does not at all... :(

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
As I see there is 55% recognation rate, but in all my tries I have never got right answers. I do not use any suspicious proxies or something, I use clean my direct IP.

For example with click on all squares with street signs From like 20 times it never clicked all squares, maybe 30% of all what should be clicked.

Once where all mountains should be clicked, in first try it clicked all rivers...

And the worst thing of all that is that I have suggested to my customer to buy Capmonster for Recaptcha solving and now I have to tell him it works very bad or does not at all... :(
I'll forward your feedback to our developers. so that they could improve the module. CapMonster still can solve audio version of recaptcha.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I'll forward your feedback to our developers. so that they could improve the module. CapMonster still can solve audio version of recaptcha.
Thanks for suggestion but it seems this method is totally overused and there is no way to get it working in normal way.
My clean IP shows Your IP was banned! When trying to use audio version. :(

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
We've released updated version 2.6.4.0 with improvements for recognizing ReCaptcha 2 image captcha.
Recommend you to try the update. It works quite good judging by russian users feedback

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)